Andrey tells us the story of how DevOps came into existence and took over the market. We discuss the marketing around it, its relationship with DevSecOps. We tried to shed a light on what is marketing strategy versus implementing DevOps in an organization. We also compared DevOps to SRE (Site Reliability Engineering).
- “10+ Deploys Per Day: Dev and Ops Cooperation at Flickr”: Velocity Conference 2009 - talk by John Allspaw and Paul Hammond
- Don’t Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice
- Blog post: Agile Infrastructure and Operations: How Infragile are you?
- Blog post: 2009: The year of the Agile Sysadmin?
- Blog post: Charting out devops ideas
- First DevOpsDays conference program
- Interview(video): Patrick Debois on the State of DevOps
- State of DevOps 2019 by DORA
- What is SRE?
- What is Enabling Team (based on Team Toplogies)
Updated: 25 May, 2020
Created: 23 May, 2020