How do you run Kubernetes in the cloud? Still using Kops? Or is it time to jump to the managed offerings? We go through the list of things you might be missing out on if not yet using a managed solution. Also, in this episode - what do you always configure in the k8s cluster? CNI, Ingress, IAM, and even more!
- Parse AWS CloudTrail events and send alerts to Slack for events that match pre-configured rules
- An easy way to always have a fresh Spot Instance price
- Bringing ebpf and cilium to GKE
- AWS VPC CNI ip addresses limitation
- List of AWS EC2 families that provide encryption in transit
- Pulumi cross-language library